Search This Blog

Tomica Toyota Dyna Dump Truck




tomica toyota dyna dump truck



Today, I went to the only Tomica store in Osaka.  It's located on the 13th floor of the Daimaru building, part of the Osaka train station complex in Kita Umeda.

While there, I happened upon a display of ten vehicles which were advertised for 500 yen each. These were packaged in a green and yellow box and you could not tell which one you were getting. There was a sign underneath that asked customers not to shake the boxes, but I went ahead and did it anyways (shhh, don't tell).

The heavy boxes were obviously the crane and the forklift, and the lighter weight boxes I surmised to be the helicopter and the motorbike.  If the cars did not roll inside I assumed they were one of the buses or the dino carrier.  That left the 2 trucks and the taxi, and I would have been happy with any of those.  I took a chance and bought one.

So when I got back to the hotel and opened the box, I was pleased to get this cool turquoise blue Toyota Dyna dump truck that has is carrying a load of dirt.  The rear bed lifts up also. I haven't been able to find any info on this truck and what model number it's supposed to be, so please let me know if you have any info on it or this mystery series.

2 comments: