Search This Blog

Growing the Hot Wheels Collection in 2024

Finally got around to posting some pictures of my latest Hot Wheels, some are from a few months ago and some are newer.

 

I was so happy to see this casting of the '82 Cadillac Seville re-released.  Love the two tone paint job.  


I picked up this Mighty K just because. But I'm not fond of the wheel choice on this model.

This 67 Chevy C10 pickup looks cool in this turquoise colour.

The recoloured dark metallic blue paint job did it for me on this Ford GT40.


Another sweet EV for my collection ... the Audi RS E-tron GT.


Yet another Mighty K, this one in a tan colour.



I picked up this black 91 Mazda Mx-5 Miata for my JDM collection.

Well that's it for this little show and tell.   Which one is your favourite?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment